Last week was Taylorsville's homecoming, and Jonathan and I being the proud alumni that we are, decided it was a must to attend the homecoming activities! Just kidding, I always loved those couples who would come back for homecoming activities like the dance. In all seriousness though it really was homecoming week for the 'ol Ville, and we did attend some activities. Natalie, my younger sister, called me on the Thursday before the week of homecoming and said she was nominated to be in the Homecoming pageant, meaning she was up for royalty!! I was excited for her and asked why she sounded upset, and she replied that it was because she had to have a talent by Tuesday! Luckily she has many talents and was able to bust out a song that she sang back in 6th grade! She decided to sing the Celine Dion version of "God Bless America". She rocked the house! She sounded so amazing! I was very proud of her!! It was a wonderful big sister moment! Also that weekend we found a great dress for her. She looked like a "queen". She also answered her question very well, which we were all glad for, she was really nervous for that part. Although I wasn't very impressed with the questions that were asked, it was obvious that each question was tailored to each person, I didn't think that was fair. But whatever, its over now, and she did in fact WIN!!! We were SO excited for her!!! I was very proud of her, so thank you for indulging me as I use this blog as my bragging moment for my wonderful baby sister!


4 comments:
This looked like so much fun to witness and be apart of. Congrats to you sister!
Yay an update from the Day's you guys seem soo busy! Hope everything is going well... Life is realy busy for us too :)
Wow, Natalie is a supermodel just like you! I'm so glad Jess gave me your blog address. We just started in the blogging world! Love your pictures!
Post a Comment