header2

.. is my command

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I cant believe how short life really is. It seems as though everyday goes by within a blink of an eye. Yet so much is happening each day it is unbelievable that so many things are accomplished in such a short amount of time. Jonathan and I are keeping very busy with the new business. Our life consists of Farmers and Interior Design, oh and Football!! Last weekend Jonathan went to the BYU football game and had a blast, he and his friends even made it on TV!! This weekend we are hoping to finish up our home. We started painting last week or so, and just like anything else, it has taken us twice as long as we thought it would!! I am very excited to have it done though! I love the colors and I am really happy with the way it is turning out. When I picked the colors Jonathan was pretty skeptical about the combo, but he is loving it now. But hey, that is just fine with me. Everyone has different tastes and I figure that some people will love the colors and some wont. That's life right?!
-pictures removed, because I couldnt get the stupid song to quit playing... sorry.

On labor day we were so excited to be able to go to Fish Lake! One of my most favorite places in the world! It is a gorgeous National Park down by Selina. It is a tradition that my family has had since before I was born! I love it! It is so nice to just get away. A couple hours down there and you are thinking of nothing else than the sun and the wind on your face. It is so peaceful and the scenery is gorgeous. Jonathan and I have a place that we found a few years ago when he came with my family. It is a hidden lake up at the top of the mtn. It is SO BEAUtiFUL!! That year, Jonathan being the artist that he is, carved a picture of a guy in the tree and then carved our initials in the tree. So this year when we came back to that spot he decided to draw a picture of the SL temple and carve our the date of our marriage in the tree! Oh, so romantic!! :) It was really fun, the best is to go up there and watch the sunset, it is unreal at that spot. We did watch, but I didnt get any pics. I just wanted to enjoy! It was so much fun to get together with the family and enjoy God's creations. We also had a blast on the 4 wheelers, and the horses! We love our beautiful horses! And the 4wheelers are a blast! My 2 nephews were constantly trying to get someone to take them on the 4 wheelers and apparently I am a sucker for cute little kids, so I spent most of my time on the 4 wheelers as well. As you can see in some of the pics, Chase didnt even want to take his helmet off! We also went fishing in a near by lake. Jonathan took a swing at it, he didnt catch anything but he had a great time. Although I think the kids took the cake. As you can see they had the time of their lives playing in the water and the mud! All in all, we had a great time! Nothing better than Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

The Cowleys said...

That is SO cute that he carved the temple in the tree....oh to be newlyweds again! jk. Now you have a "blog-stalker" because I love reading people's blogs!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.