header2

.. is my command

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Created October 21st Posted Jan 15th -- Pathetic!!

I am very far behind in blogging our extremely fascinating lives! So I am going to make this blog somewhat of a "Highlight" of the past month or so. So many things have happened, yet none of them blogged. So here is my small attempt to relate to you how wonderful and exciting our past month has been.
A while ago Austin was able to come have his sleep over at our home. Lucky for him, as he made sure Lindsey realized, he was the FIRST to sleep at our new home. We had a blast with him, we love those sleepovers, I couldn't think of a better way to get to know each of them better. At our new place we have a large pasture in our back yard where my parents keep their horses periodically throughout the year. Austin was so excited to ride them, he was very brave as he rode with Jonathan, and said he had a blast. Also there are a few pictures of Jonathan playing football with Austin and my Niece and Nephew Keira and Chase.


Unfortunately just a few weeks ago, our best and most beloved horse, Magic, passed away due to the quick change in weather and some bad feed. We loved Magic, he was like a part of the family. When my dad called to tell us that Magic was passing away Jonathan and I rushed to be with Magic and my Dad. Magic and my dad had many, many memories together and it was very hard for my dad to see Magic in so much pain. We will miss Magic!!




We spend every other Sunday night at my parents and Jonathan's parents home and we love these opportunities! We love our wonderful families!! Also in these evenings we have been able to celebrate the Birthday's of Oma, Chase, Kelsea, Gavin and Rob. Well love you all Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the pictures and I don't care that they're old. I'm just glad to hear you're still doing well!

Jessica said...

I am sad to hear about Magic! I loved that horse too! I hope to see you soon! It's good to read up on your life too! Love ya Jess

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.