header2

.. is my command

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Greetings!! What a beautiful day it was this morning! Just enough of a breeze to keep a cool feel in the air, and faint smells of the rainstorm of the night before! Ah, nothing like those days. Though I wish the rain would have continued throughout the day. I love summer rainstorms!! Those are the best storms to dance in, and are therefore my favorite!!
Since our Internet does not work at our house I have to either upload the pics at work or at our parents houses... and I really dont want to drive to Taylorsville just for some pictures. So I have been VERY backed up on blogging our adventures. However tonight I do have a few pics that I was able to upload. These are pictures that were taken last Saturday at Jordanelle. Angie and Rob so kindly invited us up to stay with them Friday night at their condo in Midway (which was lovely), and then boat all day with them on Saturday. I was a wonderful, and much needed, little vacation. Anyway, the following pictures are of Saturday, the kids were great with the water and the boat. Austin is continuing to be more comfortable in the water so that is wonderful!! As you can see we had a GREAT time!! We cant wait to go again!!
Angela enjoying the boat ride, before she got sick. :) Austin looked so cute, but so goofy. He decided to wear his wetsuit over his life jacket. It made his small legs look even smaller, and his usually small body look very large! It was so cute!
The kids enjoying the ride. Cute little Gavin, dont you just want to just eat him!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Look at those cute kids! I love 'um.

Unknown said...

I love those kids! They are too fun. I wish we could have gone!

Annette said...

I love these pics! Keep 'em coming. Being able to see our Utah family through your blog really makes me feel more connected to them. Thanks!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.