





Speaking of early.. Lindsay slept over that friday night for some one on one time. We had a blast! She is so much fun to be with and so energetic, even at midnight.. shush, dont tell Angie!! That night I made an awesome new taco recipe for dinner and then we headed off to "window shop", we introduced that concept to Lindsay, although we did break and buy some candy for the movie and a fossil for Lyndsie to pick at. We went to the new Pixar movie, Ratatouille. It was a really good show. Not a whole lot of one liners like Ice Age, but entertaining and enjoyable, and a great moral. We really liked it. After the movie and way too much candy we went home and we made some lemonade, and Lindsay and Jonathan made brownies. All very taste full! Then we finally all laid down around midnight in the front room. This is where the early comes in. After prayers Lindsay asks if it is ok if she watches her fav TV show in the morning, I say sure, and she says ok will you wake me up at 7 then!! 7!!! I never wake up that early on a Saturday, so I told her that we could wake up at 7 thinking that there was no way she would actually get up. Well I didnt even need the alarm that I set because Lindsay woke up at 6:50 to make sure she didnt miss any of it. We were amazed, and then we went straight to our room to get some more shut eye. We loved having Lindsay, she is a joy!

Saturday was another full day. We had the parade, as I mentioned earlier, we helped with a yard sale for my uncle. Which is where we bought a ping pong table for $5.00!! We are so excited that Adam and Kate are letting us store it there until we have a larg enough place. They are excited to use it in the mean time! Also Jonathan got a lot of studying in and I looked EVERYWHERE for Fabric for the pillows and drapes that I want to make. No such luck, if anyone has a good place for fabric, please let me know! I am running out of options!! That night we had the carnival and the fireworks. It was a wonderful day! We LOVE TAYLORSVILLE DAYZZ!!
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear your holiday was nice. I'm so impressed your make the effort to get-to-know your nieces/nephews. They will treasure those sleepovers more than you think!!
Is this Saturday a good time to get together? I'm thinking around 2, 3 or 4?? Somewhere around there. Does that work for you?? Let me know!! :)
-mel
I love the pictures! Man that is the cutest, chubbiest baby! That's Adam's and Kate's, right?
I am so glad that I have a blog now, too! Maybe this is the way we can keep in touch! (now that you won't even be at Meridian anymore) Good luck in all you do!
Post a Comment