![]() |
| Click to play | Make your own Smilebox |
header2
.. is my command
Thursday, July 26, 2007
The Beauties of the World
Lately I have been reflecting on this beautiful place that we live in. As I mentioned before, I absolutely love Summer rainstorms!! Honestly they are so calming to me, nothing is better! I love to wake up to cloudy sky's, moisture in the air, and the faint smell of the previous nights rain fall. To hear the beat of the rain on the windows of your home, or the sidewalk or the tent, where ever!! I love the rain, and the hope that it brings. I think that part of the reason I love water is because of the representation that it has in the gospel. Anyway, I could go on an on with that subject but I wont because I really just want everyone to enjoy the pictures and not spend so much time reading my babbling. These are all pictures from my favorite photographer. I only put Utah pics for this slide show, but there are plenty more. I hope you enjoy this beautiful place that our Father has created for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So those pictures are really cool. I think I kinda want to take a photography class just so I can have an eye for things like that. They are so beautiful.
Those are beautiful. Some of them sure didn't look like Utah to me, but hey, I haven't been all over the state yet. Gorgeous!
I especially liked #5 and #17. I wonder if that photographer posts on Webshots?
Aunt Connie
Heidi those are way cool. Thanks for your perspective on things.
Post a Comment