![]() |
| Click to play | Make your own Smilebox |
header2
.. is my command
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Bear Lake
A few weeks ago Jonathan and I were able to attend the annual Richins Family Reunion. Which happens to be the BEST reunion in the world!! Every year our whole family heads up to Bear Lake for a week in July. We camp, boat, jet ski, play games, and most importantly bond with the family. This has been a long standing tradition with my mom's side of the family. We love to see all of our cousins, and we love to be in the water! It is a wonderful vacation. Unfortunately because of our work schedules, Jonathan and I could only spend a few days up there in Paradise. But we did enjoy the time we were able to spend there. We love Bear Lake, it is like a summer home for all of us. If you ask any of the cousins.. it is by far the best lake in Utah/Idaho. I only added a few pics today because of the time restraint I have today, but dont worry we have plenty more coming! These are just a few pics of Jonathan, my bro-in-law Jared, and my lil sis Natalie Wakeboarding. My favorite pics are of Natalie. I love this girl, she is absolutely the funniest girl ever! She was so funny when she was boarding. She finally went over the wake, and her face was priceless.. she looked horrified!! Plus every other second she was up she was laughing hysterically. She is a good time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment