As I mentioned before our Family loves Bear Lake! I tried to capture some good pictures of everyone having fun, but I wasn't really in the mood to take pictures up there so unfortunately most pictures are of the same people. Oh well! I still got some good ones! The pictures include us on our way up to Bear Lake, we were SO excited!! Some cute pictures of the kiddies, Jace was fascinated with the tap water. Sarah and Keira were inseparable the WHOLE time. If you could find one of them, you were most likely to find the other not far. Keira is my niece, and Sarah is my cousin's daughter, who also lives above us. The mosquitoes were HORRIBLE this year! We arrived at our camp site about 5:30 and within 5 minutes of setting up our tent I had 6 mosquito bites! It was still hot! I was so upset, the rest of the trip I didn't get one bite. I put that repellent on like it was my job! However, Jonathan completely forgot about repellent and was eaten alive within seconds of the sun going down. He was playing his guitar and before he knew it he had about 13 bites!! Yikes! Most of which all swelled up, Luckily my cousin had some cortisone cream so they didn't itch so bad. Oh there are also a few pics of Jonathan on the Air Chair! The funniest water sport to watch. The wipe outs are hilarious. For those who do not know what the Air Chair is, I will explain. It is a large chair connected to a post that sits on a ski. The object of the sport is to find your balance in the chair and once you are able to do that you can shift your weight to raise the post out of the water so that the ski is on top of the water. It is really cool, but very difficult. However, the wipe outs are pretty safe so it is a great water sport. Like I said though, the wipe outs are the best to watch, I have a great picture of my dad wiping out so I'll have to add that soon.


1 comment:
Haven't seen an update lately. I hope you guys are still doing great!
Post a Comment