A few months ago Jonathan and I were pretty sick for a few weeks and so we didnt do much besides work. So one night at about 10:30 we decided we'd had enough and that we wanted to do something fun! We went to the movie theatre and this is what we walked into (5 minutes late by the way) There was NO ONE in there! It was so nice to have the whole place to ourselves!!
header2
.. is my command
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Does anyone go see Movies any More?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What! I need to go to this theatre. And about the dark knight, It was nuts I still think it's creepy (but I did like it and my husband would see it on a weekly basis if I let Him)
How fun that you had the whole theater to yourself!! Fun, fun, fun. I haven't seen Dark Knight yet, but I'm sure we will eventuall. We're not really in to those kinds of movies, but I have heard it was super good.
Post a Comment