A while back Jonathan and I decided that it would be so much fun to go see a drive in, but Titan was still so young, and I felt horrible leaving him at home, so we took him... SUSH, dont tell!! But I knew he would be good he was only a few months old still and he didnt bark and mostly slept (it was his bedtime). In fact the baby in the car next to us was much more obnoxious than was Titan was! So while we may not be able to get away with it again, it was a fun memory.
We brought our blowup couch and enjoyed movie and a drink! :) Love the drive in!
We brought our blowup couch and enjoyed movie and a drink! :) Love the drive in!
3 comments:
Hey Heidi! What a cute dog! I love your blog. Hope you're doing well. :) -Elisa
fun what did u guys see? Scott and i went there once when we lived in the hood... aka WV. Blow up couch? thats cool. How are things going for u guys. we should plan a time to get together, FOR REAL.
AWE!!! SO fun!!I keep trying to get Richard to go to the drive in!! No can do, he just won't do it. Maybe we should get alot of us together and go to the drive in before the summer is over. Also we really all need to get together soon!! Maybe after I manage to get everything unpacked then we can have some people over here and have like a little BBQ!!
Post a Comment