The best computer system ever! Jonathan has converted me, and not a moment too soon. I'll admit when he bought his first mac 4 years ago I was very frustrated with it because every time I went to exit out I forgot I had to go to the other side ( I know not really a big deal, but it was annoying!) Anyway since we have been married we have acquired other Mac's and so I use them much more, and I love them!! I will have issues with our PC at work but I swear we never have problems with our Mac's. Anyway, I love the commercials MAC vs PC. I think they are hilarious!! This one is one of my favorites!! Enjoy, and GET A MAC!!
4 comments:
I think their commercials are hilarious too. Nice job to whoever does their marketing.
Interesting how I am reading this post literally 2 minutes after Richard has told me he just bought a new mac and I am typing this to you on a mac. Thats funny, i prefer mac over our desktop now, I dont know why I just do!
ps. Richard just informed me that he told me he bought a mac just to see what I would say!! But still macs are cool.
Hey Heidi I was So happy that you wrote!!! We need to have another bbq soon and I'm so glad you believed me about ET, it was sooo true!!!! And I totally wanted to sleep on the tramp the other nite,but I couldn't because of that story you told!!!! Oh and by the way Britton put those pictures of us up, you all look darling and I look terrible!!!!! oh well,later!!!
Post a Comment