header2

.. is my command

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mr Smith


This week was the last for Mr Smith, a history teacher, at Taylorsville high school. He retired this year, and after 5 years(ish) as a Teacher he is well deserving of a special good bye!! I love Smith! He was such a great teacher! One of my favorite teachers ever, and a good friend as well!! I got through many a tests with Smiths help! And he was always super supportive of our family, he has come to every wedding so far, and he made sure to tell Natalie that he better get an invite to hers as well. It was fun to be able to go with my sisters (with the exception of Neena, she kinds has something going on with that stomach of hers, so I guess we will excuse her :) ). Anyway we brought him a card and a cake that my mom got to say thanks.

3 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

Oh my gosh, I love Mr. SMith! I always called him Smithers! He really was the best teacher ever! I am so sad that he retired, but he deserves it! Go T Ville

scott and jessica doman said...

oh my heck. i can;t believe it. He was a good teacher and coach! U look so gorgeous. I miss u. call me sometime so we can catch up!

The Rindi's said...

Awe I miss Mr Smith. You are right he was a great teacher and friend! He also came to my wedding! What a great guy. Also sorry I didn't get a chance to come see you I was so busy with my family. The time went by so fast!!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.