header2

.. is my command

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mamma Mia


Calling all Baby Momma's out there..........


Jonathan and I have so many lovely women to celebrate this year for mothers day!! We love that we are so blessed to know so many amazing women. However since we can't reward you all like we would love to, we have found a wonderful alternative!

Because the life of a Mother is full of nerve-wracking days, long sleepless nights, and months or years of no personal attention (plus a horde of other "wonderful" things that we wont discuss so we dont scare all of those who do not have children yet). Mothers deserve all the pampering they can get, but often because of the selflessness that motherhood requires, many women skip the pampering for something as simple as a moment or two alone. Jonathan and I may not be able to get you alone, but we can get you in the same room as a miracle worker!

Like I said because we cant reward all of you with all that you deserve, we would like at least one to enjoy time for yourself. I have arranged for a friend of mine, who is an estitition, to have a session with a lucky winner of our Mother's Day Giveaway! You can choose from a list of goodies to have done for example: a facial, pedicure, manicure, waxing! You know... the necessities! :) Anyway, Tara does a great job, and it will be time well spent!

To enter into the drawing you must:
- Be a mom (duh, right?)
- Make a comment on THIS POST by Saturday night

There will only be one winner, but we hope that you all know how grateful we are for all of the wonderful women in our lives. We hope you all have a wonderful Mothers Day! The Winner will be announced some time on Mother's Day, it just might be you so make sure you check back!

13 comments:

Neena said...

Heidi your awesome put my name in I'm always in for some much needed pampering.
Love Neena

Annette said...

I would love to win... but I think I'm too far away to utilize it. Sweet idea! :)

Kari said...

I'm with Annette. Would love to win...but we're out in BFE. It's a sweet thought though!

Mower Family said...

Heck yeah Heidi! You have the right idea!:)

Megan Hedrick said...

oh i would love to win! Maybe if you pick me to win, I'll really make atrip up there!

Brady and Britton said...

I could use a gift for my mom...can I put a nomination in for my mommy?
-Brady M.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say how much I enjoy being a mom! My family means everything in the world to me. Being a mother is exhausting, exciting, rewarding, stressful, fun, and the most important thing I will ever do. I am grateful to have such a wonderful family. I LOVE it and I LOVE my family! (I can say all this because both my girls are sleeping right now!:) Becoming a mother helps you realize how much your own mother did for you, so I would like to say how much I appreciate my Mom and all that she did to teach, guide and protect us. I love you Mom!
I also think that Mothers Day is for the Mother of the family whether there are children in the family yet or not. I think you become a Mother when you get married and create a family of your own so… Happy Mothers Day to you too Heidi and all the other mothers in my life!

Jessica said...

I just want to tell you heidi that I think you are one of the most thoughtful people!!! I love reading your blogs!! You will make a wonderful mom one day!!

Unknown said...

Heidi & Jonathan,
I think this is such a great idea! Please don't put my name in, because I know there are other people that can use the pampering more than me. I agree with everything Holly said about Mother's. I am so grateful to each of my children & the love & respect that they have shown me. I love you all. And to Neena, Jared, Rob, & Jonathan, I am so grateful for you and for the love, support & care that you give to me & Paul, I truly love you! Just a reminder to my kids "Be in good places, with good people, at all times!! "(even as adults!!) I'll never stop being your mother, lucky you!!!

kerraandrichard said...

Heidi,
I am so lucky to be able to be a mother during this mothers day. So, I will leave you a comment on this post. The past 2 years I have had some pretty hard mothers days but, it is all worth it to have my little boy. You would think that having someone wake you up at 3 in the morning would make you ornery but as soon as I sit up in bed and see that little face its ok.
I will have to agree with someone else that commented. I think that mothers day is not only for mothers but, future mothers and also wives. As wives we work pretty hard still and put up with alot. So, you deserve to pamper yourself to! Have Tara pamper you!! Use this on yourself!!!
We need to have a game night!!! Soon!
Love ya

The Rindi's said...

Heidi you are so cute!! You and Jonathan are so sweet!! Since I'm out of the state don't worry about entering me in the drawing I just wanted to say you guys are wonderful. I agree with Kerra you should pamper yourself because you are a future mother!! We miss you guys and cant wait for some game nights when we get home!!

scott and jessica doman said...

hey sista. Well, maybe u should give this to urs or Jonathans' mom. But you will LOVE being a mom someday. Its the best Im serious, well, next to being a wife. But they are both the BEST. ANywy, hope u have a Good Mother's Day. And who just thinks to do this? u are so so sweet.

Jenny and Jared said...

You are right Heidi, being a mom is great- and you will be a great one someday soon! (Maybe soon...) Anyway, I love you lots!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.