Congrats to Holly for bring the winner of the giveaway!! I hope you enjoy the time well deserved!! Love you!
Thanks to everyone who commented. I throughly enjoyed reading the love that everyone has for the women in their lives. So many wonderful women commented, and even though many of you told me not to put your name into the drawing... I put EVERYONE in who made a comment!! You all deserve it whether you say you need it or not!! Thanks for joining in on the fun! I hope you all have a wonderful Mothers Day!!!
2 comments:
Heidi and Jonathan,
Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you! I am very excited to get a pedicure and it will be nice to get a little time to myself. It was so thoughtful for you guys to think of all the Mothers around you. I really appreciate it and I will have a great time enjoying being pampered! I love you!
WOO HOO for Holly!
Post a Comment