header2

.. is my command

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family support




So a few weeks back Taylorsville had their annual Drill Showcase, (Natalie is a part of the team) and our family came out to support! I have seen all of the dances already, but I haven't ever seen her perform the National Anthem. Natalie was asked to sing it to start off the night. She sounded great! Then they did all of their dances, which were also great! It is fun to see them perform them with no pressure (no competition) because they did awesome, as they always do, but you could tell that they were really enjoying it! It was so fun! We are so proud of you Natalie, you did great the whole night!



Also, as tradition, the "Chir-Mom's" do a dance for the showcase. That was great to see my mom out there shaking her bootie! Not like I haven't seen it before, she has some great moves! :) But never have I seen her do it in public! So fun to watch! Mom you did great too!!! She even pulled off an extension! Go mom! They danced to "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen. Great song for a bunch of middle age women to dance to!! They were fun with it and they all stuffed their butts so they had "fat bottoms", it was really cute! :) Anyway my cute family all came out to support Natalie and my Mom! It was a fun night!

3 comments:

The Rindi's said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you are back!! I'm sorry you were sick. I love to see your posts!! I am coming home on Monday and I'm staying at my mom's so we should get together I know you guys are busy so I'll have to come stop by one night I'll be here for a week for my little sisters graduation!! Also if you decide to do the 5 year reunion I will come support you!! Oh and Happy Late Anniversary

The Rindi's said...

P.S. I remember when you drew that picture of you and Jonathan the "the beginning of it all" one!!

The Rindi's said...

P.S. I remember when you drew that picture of you and Jonathan the "the beginning of it all" one!!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.