Set your Tivo's Ya'll!! Cause "So You Think You Can Dance" is BACK!! And this year, they had tryouts in our very own Utah!! Its about time! Utah has so much talent it is crazy all of these reality talent shows haven't come here before! (I also heard that AI is coming here next year too, rumor so far, but that would be fun!) Anyway, this week's was great and next weeks episode will be even better because they are showing Utah's tryouts! Make sure you watch!!
3 comments:
Yay! My favorite show! Why didn't you try out? I'm so excited that you're blogging again because I've missed reading your blogs. It's been weeks, seriously!
I was thinking the same thing as Megan! You and your sisters should've tried out! :) I love all the dancing shows! I just wish I had some cordination...so I could dance too! :) glad you're back Heidi, I also love reading your blog.
i love this show!! and i must agree with the others you should have tried out!
Post a Comment