header2

.. is my command

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bachelor


I absolutely love this show!! How excited was I when Chelsea was the first to step out of the limo!! Words can't even express!! I was so excited because I thought for sure he would pick Chelsea and not Shayne. I was way off... but maybe if I had known that Matt had a pet name for Shayne I would have realized Chelsea had no chance! How cute is the nickname by the way, Monkey!? So cute!

On another note the show is casting right here in Ogden Utah on May 31st!!! Make sure if you know any eligible bachelorettes you send them on up to the casting!!! We have to represent for Utah!!

12 comments:

kerraandrichard said...

I was so pissed when he picked Shayne, I couldn't believe that he could be so stupid... But then again I've been saying that for a couple weeks now because he's voted off some of the best ones just to keep the young blonde around... Ask Kerra she'll back me up on this!

kerraandrichard said...

Remember back a couple weeks ago when we all thought he needed to send Shayne home. The one after Vegas?! When he didn't send her home I thought for sure she was keeping her for ratings!!! I really do not like Shayne UHG!!!! And I won't even tell you what Richard did to the TV last night when he sent Chelsea home.
I liked Amanda better out of the 3 of them! I am interested to see how long Matt and Shayne last!
O well, its only stupid reality TV right?

Brady and Britton said...

YEah, Brady and I were excited he chose Shayne. I like her! Although I can guarantee they won't last, they're still cute!

The Ballou's said...

I was way excited. I like Shayne. They seem good together, for now anyway. I loves her dress. So cute. Did you see last nights OTH? Not what I expected. The previews had me thinking the episode would go in a completely other direction. Oh, well.

Unknown said...

It was so hard not to say anything the other night. I knew it was Shayne before the limo because she was wearing the chunky bracelet they had in the pictures a couple of weeks ago...I was so excited! I love that pet name. I thought he might pick her when I heard him use "Monkey" a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I was right. I guess we'll see if it really works out or if it's a sham like all the others (except Trista).

Jenny and Jared said...

I called it! For the first time in bachelor history I was right. I loved Shayne! I think she is hilarious! We'll see how long it lasts though. Can you believe he said "Monkey, will you marry me?" I think the nickname is cute, but I don't want to know how she got it. Did you hear him say she was a good lover? Who says that on national television?

Day by Day Design said...

Jenny-
That is hilarious, I didnt know he said that about her! I just figured she got the nickname cause she is so small so she is always on his back or curled up on him... But ya not likely to last. But hey they are still cute!

The Ballou's said...

That is funny Jenny. I did hear him say that, but I didn't catch on to it at all.

The Ballou's said...

Heidi,
I do think the Mr. Dr. is way cute. Who do you think he will call in next weeks episode?

Jenny and Jared said...

Are we talking about OTH? My must see show? I think Lucas is calling Brooke! Maybe... I don't know.

The Ballou's said...

Jenny,
Yes! That is what we are talking about. I actually have a post dedictaed to it. Lame, I know. I think he is calling Brooke too.

The Ballou's said...

So, this is kind of funny. Dave starts a new job tomorrow and he took me to see his office today and it is right next door to Jonathans office. I saw Jonathans name on the door. Small world.

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.