header2

.. is my command

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Wednesday Letters

The Wednesday Letters is a book I recently finished!! And let me tell you... it is a page turner!! Picture this, it is a thursday night we are in Jonathan's parents basement, with Phil, watching the Jazz game. Well at least they are watching the game, I was reading this book. It is the end of the 4th quarter (against Mavericks) Jazz are down three, D-Will hits a three to tie up the game and take it to over time. Mavericks in bound the ball with 9 seconds left and Dirk pulls up for a three to win the game, and the ball goes in clean! Jonathan is GOING NUTS!!!! Literally screaming!!! Jumping up and down doing anything and everything to help the Jazz win! I missed the whole thing, even with the screaming, my nose was stuck in this book!! It was so sweet, a great love story, but not sappy! It is definitely on my list of favorites. If anyone is looking for a great book! This should be added to your options. You can find it here.

2 comments:

The Ballou's said...

I read this book about a 8 months ago. Loved it too! I keep recommending it to people, but no one has read it. Next you should read Eat Pray Love if you haven't already.

Marchelle said...

I love to read and will definitely get this book!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.