header2

.. is my command

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged

Tagged again, thanks jess!... So those of you who dont want to read about me can move along to the next post, all others enjoy.


OUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE: - I have already answered this one, so I will do jobs I would like to have
1. Owner of Day by Day design and Decor (furniture and accessories store/ design firm)
2. Mommy
3. Entrepreneur
4. Founder of a cancer research program

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Anastasia
4. Braveheart, (Jonathan's fav movie)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. West Valley City (holla), UT
2. Taylorsville, UT
3. Lehi, UT
4. Logan, UT

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
haha, do companies count?
1. HGTV
2. DWR
3. VS
4. Fidelity Investments

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
I think I'll do my favorite resturants!
1. The Olive Garden
2. Johnny Corrinos
3. Asian Star
4. Any place with good Ice Cream

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Here
2. Here
3. Here
4. or Here
ooh this is better pic
My goodness, can I leave now!! Please!!!!

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. School!!
2. Celebrating my 1 year with my hubby
3. Maybe getting our first home
4. Celine Dion concert - 7th row baby!!!!

FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Jenny Peterson
2. Megan Wilson
3. Jessica Doman
4. Alli Mower

1 comment:

Annette said...

Your answers were fun to read!

I wanted to thank you for showing Oma & Klint pictures of our baby Dwight! It means a lot to me. Hope things are well for you both. Thanks again.

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.