header2

.. is my command

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged

I've been Tagged.. So apparently I get to talk even more about myself.. lucky me!!

10 years ago...
I was in the 7th grade at Valley Junior High (Go LIGERS!!). I had just cut my hair and I was loving the attention I was getting from all of the 9th grade boys! I had just made 7th Grade Class Presidency and I was loving life! I had a ton of attitude and I was a pill for my mom, sorry MOM! My schedule consisted of Dance, and Dance, and more Dance. When I wasn't Dancing, I spent EVERY possible moment with my Best Friend Erica Goodrich. We were inseparable, literally! If one was with out the other everyone would ask where the other one was; good times! Love her, Miss Ya Erica!!

Snacks I enjoy:
-Ice Cream - must be vanilla with peanut butter or caramel. or sorbet, or sherbet
-Chips and Salsa
-Cereal
-Apples

5 things on my to-do list:
-Finish up my first clients Bathroom Design
-Clean my house.. unfortunately this one will never leave the list
-Finish up my book
-Balance my check book
-Start my Design Blog

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Build our dream home- including all of my favorite furniture, art, etc
-Donate to Cancer research
-Set some aside for college educations
-Travel!!!!
-Shop while Traveling!!
- Jonathan says... Invest it!! - I say TRAVEL!!!!

3 bad habits:
-watching my fav shows -guilty!
-procrastinating everything
-promising to exercise "tomorrow" -me too Annette!

5 places I have lived:
-Taylorsville, UT
-Logan, UT
-Lehi, UT
- Sorry only 3

5 jobs I have had:
-Sales Person/People Watcher at a kiosk in the Mall
-Dillards employee in the Lingerie Dept..
-Receptionist at Meridian Title
-Farmers customer service manager.. forever and always


Things that you may or may not know about me:
-I LOVE TO SLEEP!!!
-I love Indie Music
-If I could I would Dance all day long, it is my ultimate stress reliever
-I was diagnosed with Cancer when I was 14, and I had Chemotherapy for 2 years
-I am head over heels in love with my sexy husband!!!

I tag... Jamie Muaina, Felisha, and Kari

No comments:

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.