Hey Heidi! I like the template you found. Sorry I didn't get back to you, but it looks like you found the same website I did for it! I sometimes think that I get back to people because I think of the response in my head, but never actually talk to them. I also like your playlist. I love hearing new artists! It looks like you guys had a great time in Disneyland! It makes me want to go back...
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got a chance to do that with Jon. Nate and I traveled a lot the first years of our marriage and I wouldn't change that for the world! Cute pics!
Ok so I was looking at your pics and I love the one in the teacups with the lady on her phone haha I don't know why it was funny but Mike and I were laughing!!
4 comments:
Hey Heidi! I like the template you found. Sorry I didn't get back to you, but it looks like you found the same website I did for it! I sometimes think that I get back to people because I think of the response in my head, but never actually talk to them. I also like your playlist. I love hearing new artists! It looks like you guys had a great time in Disneyland! It makes me want to go back...
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got a chance to do that with Jon. Nate and I traveled a lot the first years of our marriage and I wouldn't change that for the world! Cute pics!
you guys are so cute! Love ya girl.
Ok so I was looking at your pics and I love the one in the teacups with the lady on her phone haha I don't know why it was funny but Mike and I were laughing!!
Post a Comment