Home Sweet Home, although its nice to be home, I really enjoyed the vacation we were blessed to have! I enjoyed it so much!! It was so nice to be able to spend time as a family, as well as enjoy the beautiful weather and watch all of the kids experience Disney Land for the first time. All of the family was able to make it, so we had 17 people, 3 vans, 4 strollers and lots of energized children!! It was a pretty crazy few days, but I am so grateful to my parents for taking all of us! I really felt like it was a great family vacation, one that we will always remember. It was great because we were able to not only enjoy and get to know the kids better, but also enjoy time with my siblings and their spouses!! My parents are so great!! Not only did they make it possible for all of us to go but they were so helpful and selfless while we were there. They were always helping with babies or kids, or staying back to watch the kids so the adults could go on some rides. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We really had great time! So here are a bunch of pics of the vacation! My usual nickname at any family event is the paparazzi, but this vacation I tried not to be so worried about capturing the moment. I decided that I just wanted to enjoy this vacation. So enjoy the pics!!
* These were the only pics I could upload, sorry... but done worry more to come! Lucky you!!
2 comments:
What the HECK? an UPDATE? YAY! I am so excited! I'll have to check in more often... I almost gave up on you Heidi darling :)
heidi looks like so much fun! all the kids are adorable! Sorry, I didnt mean to bother you by texting about game night! Anyway, have a great day. I'll have to call you sometime
Post a Comment