header2

.. is my command

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wedding Bliss

I dont know if this is a universal enjoyment, but I absolutely loved looking at all of our pictures from our wedding day. It was such a beautiful day, a perfect day really. It is so fun to see the pictures and have the memories and feelings come flooding back to me. I hope you enjoy them half as much as Jonathan and I do. Brace yourself.. there are a lot of pictures I am sorry, I cut out a ton, but I just had to keep some of my favorites in. I am only going to post the temple shots today, check back tomorrow or the next day for the reception pictures. Enjoy! :)




* I apologize all pictures are in slideshows, I am still trying to figure out all this stuff. Thanks to all of you for your help and comments.

* Better? I hope, I know it was crazy seeing all of these moving pictures at once. I finally thought, duh Heidi, why dont you just put them all on one slide. Anyway, I hope this isnt so crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. What a memorable day. Thanks so much for sharing, Heidi. Look forward to seeing the rest!
Aunt Connie

Kari said...

Oh Heidi! These are gorgeous! I'm so glad you had great weather for your wedding day. We love pictures out here in Oregon, so keep um coming! Thanks so much for sharing! ~Kari

Morningside Blogger said...

Ditto....they are wonderful and I can't wait to see more. It looks like you got the slideshow thing figured out just fine!! YEAH! You'll be a pro before you know it!! : )

Mel

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.