header2

.. is my command

Monday, October 6, 2008

Missing Jonathan

Jonathan took a few days off (well one really) to “Sharpen his Saw” and Titan is really bumbed about it!

Jonathan left Sunday night along with my brother Jake and my Dad to head down to Fish Lake for some good old fashioned Elk Huntin’. After Jonathan left, Titan sat by the door for 2 hours waiting for Jonathan to return home. I could not convince him to come sit with me! Poor thing, he just loves Jonathan and it kills him when I am home and Jonathan is not. But, Jonathan will return home tonight and I am sure it will be a glorious reunion!

Titan waiting for Jonathan to return home


5 comments:

The Rindi's said...

Hahaha!! That is great!! He is so cute!! And he looks like he is in the awkward gangly stage of life haha!! We need to get together soon!!

Unknown said...

You know all these fun times with Titan are just a little of what you feel with children! I'm glad that you have this experience with Titan, he is a cute dog!

Jenny and Jared said...

I can't believe how big Titan is! He was so little when you got him!

The Tuft's said...

Sad I love your dog he is so cute and hyper!!! We really need to have a doggy play day Winston would love that!!!! I wish my dogs loved Gregg that much because I get sick of them both falling me everywhere and sit by me all the time!!!!!!

The Poulson's said...

Your so funny! I think it's time to let the dog go and get a baby!? Let's get together ok?

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.