Spring and Fall, rain or shine, you can find us on the West Jordan Middle School football field. Every Saturday Jonathan plays in a flag football league with his buddies from high school. The games are so much fun to watch, the boys have a really good time and play really well. Jonathan plays quarterback, and as of right now they are 3-0.
Last spring they were the Patriots of the league. For sure the best team, went undefeated the whole season. And then the last game, they choked! The team they lost to definitely did not have the talent that our team had, but in our teams defense it WAS their 3rd game that day. So you can imagine they would be tired! Anyway they played great, and the games are fun to watch. These pictures are actually of last season, but I never posted them, and since I haven't taken any this season... these will just have to do! :)
Titan Loves to watch the games!
The Fans
Jonathan also loves to golf! He has been able to go a good amount of times this season (though I am sure he would say not enough). He was also able to play in a few tournaments! Luckily I was able to find pics of Jonathan on the website of one of the events. So here are a few pics of Jonathan's (3rd ?) favorite sport! And one of my own photos :)


3 comments:
So fun- the football reminds me of Josh with soccer. No matter the weather we're there.
What a cute post! That looks and sounds like so much fun!
It's great that you and Jonathan are taking time to do fun things together! That is a good thing for a marriage. I love Jonathan because he gets so excited about many many things, he is so fun to be around and always positive!
Post a Comment