header2

.. is my command

Friday, September 5, 2008

Not much to post about....


Can't think straight, let alone make a creative post, because my mind keeps bringing me back here..


Oh to be in my comfy bed... In due time!!

*Update: No sorry this is not my bed, but it sure looks comfy...

8 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

Is that your bed??? If so...... it is so cute

Jenny and Jared said...

Amen sista!

The Moronta's said...

Oh that looks like an awsome bed! I'm so glad I found you! Your blog is great!

The Poulson's said...

are we on for saturday? we can even do lunch if it's better

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Hey Heidi, this is Kira Hendrickson now Evans from good old valley. I don't know how I even came across your blog but I did through another one. But I'm glad I did, it's fun to see old friends! Our blog is travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com hope it is okay that I added you to my friends list. Hope to keep in touch! :) -Kira

Analee said...

Heidi!!! That bed sure looks better than a tent, right? I spent forever reading your blog. So fun. I loves blogs because you get to know a person from the inside out, instead of the outside in. Hey girl, you should be a model. You are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Love ya

The Dickeys said...

That bed looks amazing! So confy! How do you change your blog layout without deleting everything? I tried once and it messed everything up.

The Poulson's said...

How come you cant comment on your most recent post? The summer one is so cute..the bike story what a cute husband you have! I love you heidi it was so fun to see you..and we are up to hang out with you guys anytime..nolan really wants to see you love ya tons

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.