I am looking for a specific color for a bedspread/comforter, really just whatever I can find in this color. I haven't had much time to go out and shop for one, so I have done most of my shopping online; however I do have time this weekend to look for one, so I am asking if anyone has any suggestions for shopping bedding. (Mostly besides the obvious, department stores, bed bath, pottery barn, etc) I have looked at what the obvious places have to offer and I need something more! PLEASE leave me a comment if you have any suggestions!! Thanks a bunch.
Also the color is kinda like a deep, rich, cobalt blue that I am trying to find, so if you happen to be so lucky to be out and a bout and you spy one... PLEASE CALL ME!!!!
6 comments:
do you want solid or a print?
I know this is totally random but sometimes and I emphasize sometimes I can find things like bedspreads at Burlington Coat factory. If you can wade through the garbage you can sometimes come out a winner.
Ok my sis in law is an interior designer so i know of some places....
have you heard of details in sugar house (it is by the old navy area but on the other side of the street) there is also a cute little boutique called casabellas in trolley square mall, i am trying to think of more. if you need more help my number is 671-1678
GOOD LUCK!
sorry try thomasville that is in murray by mimis cafe and also try (online) at horchow.com ... i love both of them!
heidi! I am so glad you have a blog..i know it's about time that's what everyone says! Well so i really think we all should get together..i was thinking that if we plan it for like the first weekend in october than that gives everyone plenty of time to plan? Love ya and miss ya..
Good luck- I wouldn't want to try and please our little princess! Gotta love her though.
Post a Comment