This post is super late.. but better late than never.
I love our wonderful city of Taylorsville, there are so many things that set us apart from all other cities. One of them, and I think just about everyother Villan would agree, is our Annual Taylorsville Dayzz festivities; we have the best firework show in the state of Utah (thanks to Dunnigan always Getting it Done)!!! Not only do we have great entertainment before the show (this year we had Niel Diamond, ya... eat your heart out) but there is a great car show, a fun carnaval for the kids, and some classic fair foods. We also have the annual performance from the West Valley Orchastra (good job Momma Day!), which is always a treat!
We started the night off at my Parents for a BBQ - thanks mom it was delicious!
Then we all migrated down for the big show!!
Jonathan and his friends dancin to Neil Diamond

Like I said... best Firework show in the State!!!
1 comment:
Seriously though, T-ville day is awesome! It's so much fun and I look forward to it every year. You got some great pictures. :)
Post a Comment