Tag Your It!
The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.
The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.
Thanks Dianne
Joys:
1. My husband.
2. The outdoors/ Rain, love the rain!
3. Design period. everything and anything design.
Fears:
1. Cancer taking over the lives of my loved ones
2. Not living up to expectations
3. Raising Children (scared to DEATH)
Current Obsessions:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The End of the World/ 2nd Comming- ya SUPER PARANOID!!
3. Shoes (kind of an on going obsession)
Surprising facts:
I think by now most of you know me pretty well.. so these may not come as a surprise to you, but...
1. My diet basically consists of pastas, breads and cereals
2. I am surprisingly frugal (well surprising to some)
3. I can fill up one whole bedroom wall with Design Magazines :)
I tag: Felisha, Neena, Alysia, Megan, Britton, Hollie, Natalie, and Ashlee
Joys:
1. My husband.
2. The outdoors/ Rain, love the rain!
3. Design period. everything and anything design.
Fears:
1. Cancer taking over the lives of my loved ones
2. Not living up to expectations
3. Raising Children (scared to DEATH)
Current Obsessions:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The End of the World/ 2nd Comming- ya SUPER PARANOID!!
3. Shoes (kind of an on going obsession)
Surprising facts:
I think by now most of you know me pretty well.. so these may not come as a surprise to you, but...
1. My diet basically consists of pastas, breads and cereals
2. I am surprisingly frugal (well surprising to some)
3. I can fill up one whole bedroom wall with Design Magazines :)
I tag: Felisha, Neena, Alysia, Megan, Britton, Hollie, Natalie, and Ashlee
wow thats a lot of people, you better all do it! :)
4 comments:
I am so paranoid about the 2nd coming too! Its getting crazy now a days.
I have the same tag post and I tagged you in it. haha!
I love tags, i get to learn a lot about someone that I had no idea about!
Yay! I love getting tagged, it makes me feel super special! I just did a new update, so I'll do this one in the next couple of days. I love getting to know you better. I remember talking about the "end of the world" at Jamie's house, yeah it's a pretyty crazy subject to talk about. It really gets you thinking about your own life and where you're at. Kinda scary!!!
Post a Comment