I dont know if you have noticed... but Utah is full of talent!!! We have so many gifted people living in our beloved state. I have been on this "local" kick lately, I love finding local stores etc, for everything and anything! So I have decided to make posts about some great local finds. Today I wanted to talk about a great local photographer.
When I was planning my wedding I found SO MANY great local artists. I say artists instead of photographers because I can be a photographer, I can take pictures just fine... these people make art out of the things I just take pictures of.
My most recent run in with a local artist is Lindsay Ross. Now some may say that I have a biased to her because she is family (close enough) and because she takes GORGEOUS pictures of my nieces... but the real reason I am biased is because she took pictures of our precious pooch!! haha, no really though, she does a GREAT job!! My niece's are gorgeous anyway, so that does help, but the pictures that she recently took of them are just too precious!! Also because Holly doesnt have a blog, I feel it is my duty to show off her children.. so make sure you check them out!
Biased or not, anyone with eyes can see that Lindsay has a great talent for capturing the moment. Lindsay also takes great shots for sports, weddings, and family portraits.. and I hear she may even be getting into the puppy photo shoots soon ! ;) Check out her talent for yourself!!
4 comments:
WOW!! Thanks Heidi. I REALLY appreciate you spreading the word. I have some really cute pictures of the pup by himself that I'll edit and get to you. I'll probably post some on the blog in the next few days so keep checking. :) Thanks again.
I totally agree!! Go to lindsayrossphotography.blogspot.com She is really really good and the pictures are adorable my cute grandkids!!
Heidi. Feel free to use any of the pictures. Holly has a CD of them or I think you can copy and paste them from the blog. Whatever works. I'll try to get you more of Titan soon.
Those pictures of the kids and Titan are absolutely adorable, what good work. . .I don't know Lindsay but wish we had known about her before we picked a photographer.
Post a Comment