header2

.. is my command

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Private...

Sorry to anyone who tried to get access to my blog this weekend... I had it blocked for a few days. I will be going private for a little while. If you enjoy reading my blog please leave me a comment and I will add you to my list of readers. I know that there are some who read this blog that I do not know personally, but I would still love to have you as a reader. Everyone please feel free to request an invite!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

*please leave your email or some form of contact so I can add you as an invited reader. Thanks!

16 comments:

The Ballou's said...

Heidi,

I would love to keep reading about you guys. Please add me to your list. ashj90@hotmail.com. Cute killer dog:)

Thanks,
Ashley

HBC said...

I love reading your blog so don't forget to put my email down. heather.buttars@gmail.com

Jamie said...

jamiemuaina@hotmail.com

Richard Davis said...

Please add me as well as Kerra
r311davis@gmail.com
I don't know what address Kerra's going to use though...

Brady and Britton said...

I already gave you my contact email, but if you lost it by chance, just let me know. Going private is a smart thing I think.

The Rindi's said...

Hey please add me!! felisharind@hotmail.com you should probably already have my email...haha just kidding but please invite me!!

gage said...

Please add me to your list of friends, I love reading about all of the fun things you guys do. I also love to see Titan being spoiled ;0)

Brittney Ercanbrack
ercanbrack@bmcwest.com

Darren and Dianne said...

I enjoy reading your blog, so if you could add me. dianne.wilberg@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's fun to see how you guys are doing... tarawhitney86@yahoo.com

Natalie Carver said...

mine is nataliecarver@hotmail.com

Dave and Hollie said...

I like seeing what you guys are doing too.
hharward@hotmail.com
(Hollie McQueen)

Staci said...

i love reading your blog! stacibuttars@hotmail.com

kerraandrichard said...

My email is kerradavis@hotmail.com

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

i would love to keep reading your blog, bmwilson07@gmail.com! hope you & johnathan are doing well!

Mike & Britta Gast said...

Sorry I left a comment on the wrong post. Anyways if you didn't get that one. I just started blogging and saw that you blog too. Add me please. My email address is on facebook. By the way this is Britta Adamson-Gast

Jeramy and Coleen said...

Heidi,

I saw your blog from Ashley's. I enjoy reading your blog and all of your fun links. Great ideas! It's fun to see you every quarter at farmers...haha. Please add me. cbacker326@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Coleen

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.