header2

.. is my command

Friday, June 20, 2008

Pedicure Please..

5 Obvious Reasons I need a Pedicure
  • I look down and think, hum... maybe I should wear closed toe shoes today
  • The nail polish on my toes have reduced to a round circle on the inside of each toe.
  • Every time we go out I am searching for a bottle of polish so I can re-apply
  • Thanks to my last minute applications of polish in the car, I now not only have red nails, but red skin... grrr

And last but not least.. the #1 Reason I know I need a pedicure....

  • When Titan attacks the bottom of my feet his tongue gets stuck, sad but true... that is one rough foot!!

*** Disclaimer: Jonathan has informed me that this post is TMI.. haha, I think it is funny, sorry if it is gross to you! :)

9 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

New thing that Char and LaDean have gotten me into!? Glitter toes! It's acrylic that is basically just glitter. It stays perfect for at least a month. I have had Barbie pink glitter acrylic toes since before the cruise and they still look great! I think the pecidure is about 30$ but totally worth it!

Megan Hedrick said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my feet! Charlie has smoother feet than me. How sad is that?

Jenny and Jared said...

This is hilarious. Of course we are sisters- I can agree with almost all of the statements- except for the one about titan (I don't let dogs lick me) and I haven't applied it in the car- I would get it all over. I did good today though, I actually removed my old nail polish, I just need to reapply. Wonder how many days it will take me to do that? :-) At least I have an excuse, kids!

The Rindi's said...

Haha you are a dork!! I love it though and I think whether you "need" a pedi you should get one!! Everyone needs one every once in awhile!!

Mower Family said...

I loved your post. I'm so glad there is someone out there like me! I'm always re-applying, to cover up the chips, right before I go the door. Usually its the reason we are late to church!

HBC said...

I am also always reapplying. I hope you get your pedicure...I'm thinking it's time that I get one too!
Also, Thanks for the cupcake suggestions! It was so helpful! We might even go with So Cupcake...they had delicious little cupcakes. Me, Alli, and Staci went on a field trip and sampled them. ;)

Kari said...

I thought it was hilarious! Guys are so funny sometimes. Since when were they ever uptight about appearances? Anyway, I'm with you on the needing a pedi. My running feet are in serious need!

Brady and Britton said...

I don't think this post is gross at all, I think it's freaking awesome!

Brady and Britton said...

I don't think this post is gross at all, I think it's freaking awesome!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.