Ha Ha! I knew when I wrote a comment that I wanted pictures of your baby and you put that you added to your family that everyone would think that you were pregnant. Ha Ha! People, they got a dog.
I am so happy that our little baby went to such a cute couple who needed a baby! ;0) I just wanted to say thanks for giving Titan such a great family and home. I will always remember him and the both of you, THANKS!!!
7 comments:
WOW That is SO awesome! Congrats! I am so happy for you two :)
Ok what....are you prego???? If so CONGRATS! It is the best thing ever! YEAH!
if you are prego...CONGRATS!!!! that is so exciting :)
wait what?? Are you pregnant? i will be very angry if you are and you never called to tell me!
Ha Ha! I knew when I wrote a comment that I wanted pictures of your baby and you put that you added to your family that everyone would think that you were pregnant. Ha Ha! People, they got a dog.
wow Heidi & Jonathan,
hurry up with the pictures!!
I am so happy that our little baby went to such a cute couple who needed a baby! ;0) I just wanted to say thanks for giving Titan such a great family and home. I will always remember him and the both of you, THANKS!!!
Post a Comment