header2
.. is my command
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
High School Reunions....
Would you go? That was the question that I posted on the side bar. And just as I thought, not too many people will, or would go to their 5 year reunion. I pose the question because I am supposed to be planning my High School 5 year reunion for next year. Honestly... if I wasn't in charge of planning it, I dont think I would even go! :) Honestly, most people keep in contact with those that they still want to see 5 years out of high school. I just think that it is too early. Its like the same question will be asked by everyone, and most everyone, will have the same answer. "What are you up to?" , "Oh just working and going to school". Is that really something that I want to put a bunch of time and effort into... I dont think that it is. Thanks to my friends who answered that they would go to the reunion on the poll, I know you would support me!! Thoughts anyone, should I or shouldn't I ??? ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been debating this myself! I want to go, but it is true about the "What are you up to...?" Good Luck with planning all of that!
Post a Comment