* So I wrote this a long time ago, I never got a chance to post it, so this is a bit of a Flash Back!
Today, Sunday May 18th, is our 1 year anniversary!! It has been a wonderful weekend and I could not have asked for more!! We have been so busy we didnt really make any plans for the anniversary, so Thursday night we decided that we would just taken an impromptu trip to San Francisco!! But once we looked online at fares we decided that maybe we better stick around and enjoy our own town!! Tell you what the S L C is UNDER-RATED!! We found a hotel room down town and we enjoyed the city from a tourists point of view!! It was so much fun! We found cute shops, ate at local restaurants, we walked around gateway (and purchased some crocs to soothe our footsies while we walked around.) We also took a short hike, and found some cute puppies to look at! We even made time to see the new "What Stay's in Vegas" movie, which I loved! We went to an arts museum, and spent plenty of time at Rodizio Grill! I'll tell you what, I could spend hours there!! Their meat is SO FANTASTIC! Oh and the pineapple, dont even get me started! Seriously we spent like 2 hours there, it was divine!! We also made it to the Jazz game, and had our Hearts ripped out by Kobe, and even had time to relax and enjoy our marriage!! All in all it was a PERFECT weekend! I couldnt have asked for more. Here are some fun pics of our weekend getaway.
Enjoying our Anniversary Cake
Rodizio Grill, Hiking, Jazz Game,
6 comments:
Happy Late Anniversary! Glad you had such a good time. I always enjoy a night out on the town with my hubby. The years fly...watch out!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had fun! Enjoy eachother! I think that the longer you are married the faster time goes! So really enjoy your time
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary celebration!
You two are the cutest couple. Hope you had a happy anniversary, can't believe it's been a year. Time really flies
Yaya! Happy Anni! I'm so sad that I don't even know Jonathan. I still remember that one time we went to that dance and he was there and was a punk haha. Our husbands are too much alike and they don't even know it!
What a fun weekend! Holy cow! Who knew you could have so much fun in the SLC?!?! You guys are so cute together. Happy 1 year anniversary! Isn't marriage AWESOME!!!! You are so pretty, I wish I had skin like yours, weird I know, but true!
Post a Comment