So I have been a total slacker with my Design Blog!! I know really bad! Anyway, it is up and running again, and I have added a few new posts, so make sure you check it out!!! And feel free to comment on the posts, I LOVE hearing opinions on spaces, sales, companies you like or dislike, color selections... basically everything and anything, JUST COMMENT!! :)
Also I am not currently working on any projects, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BE WORKING ON SOME!! So if you know anyone who is looking for some help, or if you yourself need some advice or a little bit of help making your home represent you.. feel free to contact me. Because I am not "official" just yet, I come pretty cheap... (dirt cheap). You can find contact information on my design blog. Thanks a bunch!!!
2 comments:
I'm thinking that I need to spice up my living room, so we'll have to go shopping sometime.
I was thinking the same thing when I was babysitting... :), haha, just kidding, but I would LOVE TO GO!!!
Post a Comment