header2

.. is my command

Friday, June 27, 2008

Annual Marriage Retreat

Last year my parents started a great tradition. They decided that once a year all of the married couples in our family, along with my parents and my grandparents on each side, will get together to have discussions. Mostly the discussions are about marital topics, but every time it is a great experience. My parents are so giving! I can't believe how much they do for us! They allow us to get together to enjoy each others company and create memories. Last year Jonathan and I were not married yet, so we were not "allowed" to stay the night for obvious reasons! :) But this year we did get to spend the night and it was so great! Although I have to admit, it really could have fallen on a better night because Jonathan was SO SO SO SO sick!! I felt so bad for him! He had a terrible sinus infection (which I unfortunately gave to him, sorry babe!) So he missed out on most of the discussions and the games that night, but we still had a great time. Last year it took place at the Homestead in Midway. This year we went up to Snowbird and we stayed at " The Cliff" the view's at that place were unthinkable! The mountains jet up right behind the hotel! It was so gorgeous in the morning with the sun coming up behind them! Oh I loved it! Thanks Mom and Dad for all that you do! You guys are the best!
The room, Jonathan didnt get to leave this place much at all! :( View on the way out of the canyon
View from our bedroom window

2 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

Did you get to go to Cliff Lodge, the Spa part of it? It's amazing! Swimming pool, hot tub, eucalyptus steam room, showers and all that fun stuff. Sounds like you have a great family. I love little family getaways, so much fun!

Megan Hedrick said...

That sounds like alot of fun! and no, we aren't coming to Bear Lake. Charlie is graduating the 24th and his family will be here. :( It will be my first year away. We might come for Heather's wedding though! So that's soon too!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.