header2

.. is my command

Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

Tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results


6 unimportant things about myself:
1. I LOVE TO SLEEP
2. I love reality shows!
3. I hate ketchup, the smell makes me want to barf
4. I secretly want to blow all of our savings on accessories/furniture! :)
5. I love expensive things.. not sure why but everything I like is way over priced
6. I can down a tub of ice cream all by myself. I know Oink, Oink right?

*** I tag EVERYONE who reads my blog! :) (I like to break the rules too!) ***

2 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

I love your new background, it's super cute!! Fun learning new things about you. I feel like alot of things I like are way expensive and over priced..so annoying. I was bummed we weren't able to go hiking last week, we'll have to try for another time for sure!

`Britton

Jenny and Jared said...

I am glad I am not the only person that can down a gallon of ice cream all by herself...

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.