My Style Is...
Cutting Edge: I love bold, contrasting colors, glittering metallics and unigue silhouettes. I love putting together seemingly incongrous pieces. THe more dramatic the better! I march to my own drummer and believe that fashion is about taking risks. When I see a new trend, I emmediately think of a way to take it a step further. If I'm not pushing the envelope, I'm bored. After all, why look like everyone (or anyone) else? Fashion is meant to shock.
Au Courant: I love trends and follow the lead of Hollywood stars to determine what I should buy next whether its leopard flats or oversized sunglasses I collect denim and handbags and shoes and boots and chandelier earrings. Im not above picking up a knockoff of a hot purse provded it's well made and the faux status is undetectable. I'm not afraid to try out new makeup trends, either. Carrie Bradshaw had it right: Fashion is fun, so just pile it on!
I took a style quiz and I had a hard time answering the questions, so I took it a second time and I have to say combining the two styles fits me just right! There are things about each one that I find fit me well. Take the test yourself, and find out what your style is...
2 comments:
hey I just made our blog private so I want to get your email address so I can add you to it! When you have time, email me your email address to bjmsquared@gmail.com. Thanks and hope to see you two soon!!
That was a fun little quiz! I definitely agree with your results. Mine came up 1- Classic 2- Au Courant. Definitely right, but I am more classic aka boring maybe? :-) Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment