I am thinking about going private??
I'll keep my design blog open, but I think maybe my personal blog should be private.
What do you think?
Those of you who are private, do you feel better? Or is it really that big of a deal?
Let me know what you think.
9 comments:
Well if you go private add my e~mail so I can still check up on you... There are plenty of ways to protect your self but still be public, like changing the googe preference and only letting those comment on your blog that have a certain type of account and so on
It's never bothered me, but then again I have never thought about it. I moderate my comments though because I have seen weird comments on others blogs before. If you do decide to add my e-mail as well.
I think I might make mine private too. I have been debating.
we are going private...somebody in south america look at ours and said it was interesting and wanted us to look at theirs and be buddies..that is were I finally drew the line..I think it's a good idea...
Brady M.
Hey Johny- how are you???? It feels like for ever since we have seen each other! Your wife is gorgeous! Hey if you go private send me an invite! nataliecarver@hotmail.com. This is Natalie Burrow by the way! I need your email so that I can send you an invite to my blog! I hope all is well!
Okay, now after reading these comments I have been thinking it might not be such a bad idea. If you do it let me know if you feel like it makes much difference. Thanks.
Hey, I hope you're feeling better. I was sad you couldn't make it to my party at Nickelcade on Friday, but that's okay. We'll have to find another time to hang out! I'm glad you liked my new blog background. I don't know the website off the top of my head so let me get it and I'll write you another comment and tell you!!
I definitely feel better! My friends have had some really crazy stuff happen to them - one of them got a computer virus from clicking on a comment - and that pretty much made me want to limit who could read it. Plus, the thought of my personal stories and little kids being accessed by anyone gave me the creeps.
I am probably going to make mine private too. I would love to keep reading your blog, so don't forget us!!
Post a Comment