header2

.. is my command

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Hol!! I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day! Excuse me while I stand on my soap box to brag about my big sister!! Among many qualities Holly is a loving sister, and a wonderful wife. She is like a Momma Bear to anyone and everyone that she loves!! Seriously, don't mess with the ones she loves!! Holly has always been a great support to me! I have always said that she got my Mom's thoughtfulness. I remember any time I ever ran for anything or tried out for anything Holly always gave me a phone call or a card to wish me luck!! But even when Holly was rude (even though I usually deserved it) growing up, her guilty conscience always got to her. Every night we ever had a disagreement I would receive a small note slipped under my bedroom door from Holly apologizing for whatever had gone down!! Holly has a large heart, and can be tough as nails, or sweet as pie. I could go on and on about all of Holly's qualities but I think this slide show below does a good job of showing her qualities and talents. Holly is a great sister I feel so blessed to have her love and friendship in my life!! I love you sis!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heidi, I love you!! :)

The Ballou's said...

I couldn't agree more. There is a reason after all these years she is still one of my best friends.

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.