header2

.. is my command

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Car Stereo


We love our little Honda Civic that has been a memorable part of our marriage! One of our favorite parts is the fact that we purchased it without a stereo and we still do not own a stereo. It has been great! I love being able to talk in the car, or just have a few quiet moments to think. But when we do want music, this is our source!! LOL, gotta love it!!

2 comments:

Megan Hedrick said...

You two are so cute and ghetto haha. love ya!

Jenny and Jared said...

I didn't even know stereos were an option in cars! I know what you mean though. I used to always have my radio on, but I hardly ever listen to the radio in the car anymore. My kids fall asleep in the car a lot and I love the peace! Plus it gives me time to think.

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.