header2

.. is my command

Saturday, March 22, 2008


Looking for a way to get the fresh, right out of the dryer, feel to your clothing day in and day out. Now you can keep your clothing, and shoes, organized and smelling fresh with innovative Febreze™ Closet Renewables™. A zippered front helps keeps everything enclosed and allows scented insert freshness technology to work effectively while frosted front panels allow for easy identification of contents. Febreze™ Freshness Inserts effortlessly slide into the top of each compartment. You can use several Freshness Inserts to achieve an intense freshness experience, or fewer if you prefer a more subtle fragrance. Inserts last up to one season or approximately 90 days. Not too shabby. Insert refill packs, and storage are available at Bed Bath and Beyond

4 comments:

The Ballou's said...

Thanks for the compliments. I, of course think Sloan is stinkin' cute. I think your design blog is a great idea. I love your tips and advice. I hope you keep doing it. I'll have to put a link to it on my blog as well.

Annette said...

Hi! Oma called me the other day and I really want her to see a picture of our newborn son, Dwight... do you think you might be able to show her my blog sometime? There are tons of photos of him on there. I want to print some out and send them to her too. Anyway, no pressure. It was just a thought! Thanks.

scott and jessica doman said...

hey good idea! Happy bday to Jonathan. WHy did ur pics not show up???? Anyway... I didnt know he went golfing with the boys.... next time we should hang out if they go again. how are u anyway?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.