header2

.. is my command

Saturday, March 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ!!


















This one goes out to my girl, Megan Kanani Muaina Hedrick.  It is her BIRTHDAY today!! Yay for birthdays and yay for Megan.  Megan and I have been very close since we were very young.  Megan's family moved to Henderson, NV whenwe were young, but we were determined to continue our friendship throughout the years.   Thankfully we have so much love for each other that we have been able to stay very close throughout the years.  Megan is and always will be, no matter how well we stay in touch :), a best friend to me!!!  Megan has SO MANY talents.  I will never forget how much smarter she always was than me!  Although I am 1 yr older, Megan always knew more information, was better at math, and made sure to correct me when I was wrong!! Haha, especially my spelling in the letters we wrote to keep in touch.  Love ya for that cuz!  Although she is my younger cousin I always found myself wanting to be just like her.  She was, and still is, so athletic, beautiful, kind, funny, humble, caring, a great listener, and a great sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, friend, and now she can add a wonderful mother and wife to her list of great qualities!!! Oh and a fantastic hula dancer, I would kill for the grace that she has in her hands.  Oh did I mention that she has a beautiful voice! I tell ya, she is the type of person everyone wants to know and everyone loves!  She is, and always will be a best friend, a wonderful mentor, and an irreplaceable listener. I love her to pieces and I hope that someday you too get to have someone as special as Megan Hedrick in your life!! LOVE YA GIRL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.