
Ellin Lavar claims its LiquidGlass smoothing serum and anti-frizz styling gel makes hair "shine like glass and feel like satin." The company also claims that just a drop of the stuff will give you a picture-perfect blowout, help control wavy or curly hair and eliminate flyaways. So, is LiquidGlass the solution for your tresses? Ill have to try it out and let ya know!
Want to try it out for yourself? Liquid Glass is $ 7.99 for a 4 oz bottle. You can find it here http://www.ellinlavar.com/products/
2 comments:
hey heidi! i love your design blog! i totally can't wait to start my own design firm one day either, i love it! check out this blog caitlinwilsondesign.blogspot.com She is in my ward, and does amazing work! It's really fun to see what she comes up with!
Oh boy am I glad to hear about this Frizz miracle..I've been dealing with that for years..Do let us know if it works..oh and thanks for the comment on my tag if I didn't reach my comment goal for that post I would of been forever done with the whole blogging world...nice blog and the other designing one is nice to..what do you and johnny boy do on the weekends? we should do something sometime, we don't really hang out with married people cause my friends don't believe in that yet.
Post a Comment