header2

.. is my command

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Jonathan had a wonderful bday, he would tell you, but he never posts on here.  So I get the privileage to let you know how it went!  We started the day off with sleeping in, and breakfast made just for him (a treat because I never make breakfast).  Jonathan also woke up to our house being littered with hearts that have reasons of why I love him.  We then went to work for a bit, and Mom and Dad Day took us out to Lunch at Mimi's Cafe! 
 

After lunch we went back to work for a bit then took of early to hit a bucket of balls (Jonathan loves golf).  Golf it is not my 
forte!! But ill admit I do enjoy a good whack at a ball! :)  After golfing, we came home and I made a special dinner for jonathan.  I made my moms special lasagna, I am telling you it is the best lasagna I have ever had! Way better than any restaurants recipe I have ever had!  After dinner Jonathan opened his presents and later my Parents came over to give Jonathan their presents.  After that we watched a movie! All in all it was a great day! Relaxing, but we still were able to do a bunch of fun things! 

4 comments:

scott and jessica doman said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!! You look cute in this pic heidi. how are you doing???? i miss ya

brady and britton said...

Happy Birthday Jon!! Sounds like a good birthday...When I get my wife out to practice again we all will definately have to go on some golf outings...How much is a trip to Jerusalem? definately a great trip before little ones come along. And yes we have to hang out..I don't know if we are doing anything this weekend..think of some ideas and we will brainstorm as well and we should do something fun.

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! Looks like it was a great day.

Brady and Britton said...

Heidi- Did you cut your hair?? It looks amazing! But anything you do you would look beautiful!
~Britton

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.