header2

.. is my command

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Decision 08


WOW WOW WOW!!!
To all those who love a good political debate, I have a great blog for you!! Even if you dont enjoy it, I URGE you to go to this website and at least read a discussion that has taken place. While blog surfing I came across this blog of a woman who gave her comment on the not so lovely McCain. She made the comment that if It is McCain vs Obama she is feeling like she would rather vote the left even though would mean turning her back on her party. I felt compelled to comment noting that I feel, or felt, the same way. I CANNOT stand Hilary, and I DO NOT trust McCain I think he is creepy and slimy. I love Romney, though I dont agree will ALL of his views I do agree with most. And I STRONGLY believe that we need his expertise on the economy.. I dont know about you but I sure dont like where our economy is headed.... However after watching all of the coverage on the Super Tuesday, I fear that Romney is not going to be the republican choice!... (STUPID CONSERVATIVES) So I am left with McCain, and Hilary or Obama. Wow, which is the lesser evil?? I am not sure... Any help anyone?? As I noted before, I cannot stand Hilary, I think she is riding off of her last name, and as a political advisor once said, sorry I dont have the direct quote. However it was something to the effect of "If she cant control her husband now in the election, how is she going to control him in the white house". If you ask me the last thing we need is another Clinton. Now the debate of Obama, I have strong feelings against McCain and Hilary... but not necessarily Obama. Why you ask? Probably because I was basing my opinion on ignorance! I think Obama is very charismatic and is a great speaker, and I think that is (as sad as it sounds) is the biggest reason I wanted to vote for him. That and the fact I was speaking out of frustration rather than education. I was so frustrated with my possible options I just went to what I THOUGHT was the lesser evil. However since I have made that decision I have decided that I better think before I speak. So I started paying attention more to what Obama has to say. He talks a lot about "change" yet he doesnt really say how? He is EXTREEEMLY liberal, it has even been said that he is considered the most liberal senator in DC! He differs on his belief by about 80% on what I believe. I do believe that we do need change and someone who hasnt been in DC yet would be great.. ahem.. Romney... but really what are his (back to Obama) credentials? What leadership does he have? What does he really have to offer?? Have you studied his positions? Disagree? Please enlighten me because trust me I would love to have a reason to vote for him!!
The blog I spoke of earlier is http://blog.cjanerun.com scroll down till you see a post with a pic of McCain, read her post if interested and then continue to comments left by others. It gets pretty good! Although I did find my self loosing interest towards the end because people start to attack each other rather than give true insight to the race. It is pretty interesting still, mostly because it is largely commented by LDS people, I found it interesting to see how many of us would rather have Obama than McCain. That is what got me thinking... anyway enjoy! Oh and consider yourself forewarned.. It took me about 2 hrs to get through all of it and go
to links that had been posted. Again, enjoy

No comments:

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.