header2

.. is my command

Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Wedding Pictures


It is so much fun to look at these pictures and see everyone enjoying themselves, I think that is my favorite part about our reception pictures. We are so glad everyone had a good time. All of our hard work definitely paid off! Thank you to all of those who were able to come. And thank you for all of those who sent your regards. Jonathan and I are so grateful for such wonderful and supportive family and friends. We love you all!!

The slide show above mostly consists of the pictures taken before the line started. As most of you probably know the reception was held at my parents home. Some of the pictures show the backyard the front yard and the tables we set up. Also the food should be in there somewhere. We were very happy with the food! I told my mom that we wanted at least 3 plates set aside for us before the reception started so that we would have food for afterward! I am glad we did that, we were starving!!!

The slide show below shows some of the pictures that were taken throughout the night. We had a great turn out and it is fun be reminded of the night. Look closely at the pictures of the cake cutting. Jonathan and I had decided that we were not going to shove the cake in the face. Look at Jonathan's eyes, this was his way of saying "you better not, and we agreed not to". I was laughing because I knew that I had to get him just a little bit. Those pictures are hilarious to us for that very reason! Some of my favorite details of the wedding were the string quartet, my flowers (the center piece was TO DIE FOR) and of course the food was great! Thanks to my mom for all of the hard work she put into helping me plan this, and to my dad for forkin' out the money! :) We Love you!

3 comments:

Kari said...

These are beautiful! I wish we could have been there. Welcome to the family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing these, Heidi! It really fills in all the blanks and gives us a feeling for this very memorable day in your lives.
Love, Aunt Connie

Mickie and Matt said...

Yay! I love your pictures! The wedding was so beautiful, you and your mom did an excellent job planning it!

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.