header2

.. is my command

Monday, June 25, 2007

Last Weekend

Isn't Summer great?! I love being able to sit outside in the afternoon and feel the warm sun on my face! I can't wait till we get the boat out! I am itchin' for some serious boating! This weekend was fun! For our date night, Jonathan and I went and saw Fantastic 4 It was very entertaining, we really liked it. I was glad to see that they can still make movies entertaining without blood, guts, nudity, and many other unnecessary things!!

On Saturday Jonathan and I babysat my nephew Jace. He is SUCH A DOLL!! We just love this kid. He is one of the happiest kids you will ever meet! He is constantly laughing and smiling and jabbering! He is just a big ball of fun! Plus he has the CUTEST CHEEKS EVER!! Jonathan and I love to eat his cheeks! I took a few pictures of him while he was insisting on feeding himself his applesauce. It actually turned out pretty good, not too many splatters!

After babysitting I went to a shower for my friend Ashley Anderson who is getting married this month. It was so much fun to get all the girls together! It is crazy pretty much everyone either is pregnant or getting married! It was so much fun to hear updates on every ones lives!!! My friend Jessica Doman just recently moved back to Salt Lake so after the shower we went to see her new house! I am SO excited she moved back, I missed her TOO MUCh!! She has a beautiful home out in WVC where darling Jackson and Scott were waiting for her to get home. All in all, it was so fun to see all the girls. It was crazy to see where everyone is in life, it seems like it was forever ago that we were all chillin in the hall at Taylorsville High! It was fun to look back on the good memories while making new good memories! I love my girls! It was fun to see everyone!

Sunday was of course blissful. We love Sunday's! It is always peaceful and enjoyable! This Sunday we ate at Kate and Adam's home for Sunday Dinner. We love their new home! It is great that they have enough room to fit the whole family! I decided to start taking pictures to document our fun family time, but the family isn't used to it yet so most of them are of people not looking at the camera, oh well everyone will warm up soon!! Also I would like to say that we missed our beautiful Jen, she is still down and out with her wisdom teeth! Poor thing, we love you! Get better soon! Also our wonderful Phil was not able to make it this Sunday but he will be down here this week so we are excited to see him!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the family pics! More, more! Thanks for sharing. Keep taking those pictures until the family gets used to it. We love them.

Morningside Blogger said...

Looks like you had a blast this weekend. Ditto what Kari said...

Did you get my e-mail from last week? I just wanted to make sure. I let you know I'd be happy to help you with a blog banner or whatever you need. Just let me know!!

Love ya...

WELCOME

Guess What?... We have MOVED. Lucky for you, you can still find us here.